This version of Lorenz begins to address some of the issues that present using it within Nocturne - which is largely driving the functionality I desire for 1.0.0.
- The API has been split from the implementation
- The parser classes have been renamed:
*Parser -> *Processor,
.parser. -> .reader.
- The two variants of SRG are now supported: CSRG and TSRG
Migrating from 0.1.0
Despite the far-reaching internal changes, migrating from 0.1.0 is a rather simple procedure.
- Model classes can no longer be constructed manually, instead the
createMappingmethods should be used. To create a MappingSet,
MappingSet.create()should be used
- The reader class imports will need to be changes, to use the new package name and class names mentioned above
Lorenz is available through Maven Central.